Update 2.0 – 04.10.2013
- Fully responsive, retina ready layout added.
- Added Instagram and Dribbble widgets to the sidebar.
- Responsive videos and photosets.
- Customise all the colours within the themes option panel.
- Upload a retina version of your logo for retina displays.
- The theme now features the new Like and Reblog buttons.
- Fancy menu for sharing the posts on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Added social network buttons for Instagram, Linkedin, Google Plus, Vimeo, Dribbble, Forrst, Flickr and Pinterest.
- Fontello icon font has been used for the icons so they look great on retina displays and are easily customised.
- The Flickr feed is now compatible with iOS devices.
- Compressed some of the CSS styles to make the file smaller.
- Tidied up the HTML file so that it is easier to read and customise.
Update 1.5 – 07.06.2011
- Added a Flickr Feed to the sidebar.
- Fixed the bug with the tags overlapping and splitting.
- Replaced Cufon Font Replacement with Google Web Fonts.
- Added the choice of 5 different custom fonts.
- Fixed the bug with the Social Network links not working when adding them in the Appearance tab.
Update 1.4 – 31.03.2011
- Added extra characters to Cufon for foreign languages.
- Fixed recurring problem with the Twitter feed not appearing.
- Added the option to add affiliate banners to the sidebar through the Appearance tab.
- Added a tag cloud to the sidebar.
- Added a rollover effect to the sidebar and main navigation.
- Edited the post icons so you can now have any colour or image as the background.
- Added a drop shadow to the photo and video posts.
- Added the option to change the colour of the text in the sidebar through the Appearance tab.
Update 1.3 – 04.03.2011
- Fixed the problem where the header border didn’t move down when uploading a header / logo image.
- Added some options to the Appearance tab such as:
- Option to show or hide the avatar, social icons, Twitter, Following and Likes tabs (individually).
- Option to change the colour of the main title and links.
- Option to enter your Google Analytics ID for visitor tracking.
Update 1.2 – 17.02.2011
- Fixed the Twitter link problem where it would give an error.
Update 1.1 – 25.01.2011
- Added Notes to individual posts because they weren’t showing up.
- Added a nice jQuery ‘Scroll to Top’ button.
- Added ‘ShareThis’ to each posts Permalink page.
- Updated documentation with Disqus and Share This instructions.
- Removed tags and note counts from Permalink pages.
- Added PrettyPhoto to Photo posts.
- Fixed Disqus Comments widget.
- Added all heading size.
- Fixed link on date of post.
- Fixed some validation errors.